Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in NYC
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Monday thru Friday workweek with great.
- Email me.
- Excellent schools and housing costs!
- Partners make in the 90 percentile of the Mgma of the area.
- Sallary commesurates with experience.
- Board certified/eligible Internal Medicine within 5 years of residency.
- Partnership track.
- Excellent compensation and Benefit package.
- Work in one of the most desirable historic locations in New York.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 27.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in New York City
Flag of New York City
There is so much to see and do in New York City. If you want to go sightseeing you can visit Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station, Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building. New York City also offers great shopping. You can visit SoHo. For much needed entertainment you can visit Times Square or Broadway.