Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in NYC
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board certified/eligible Internal Medicine within 5 years of residency.
- Work in one of the most desirable historic locations in New York.
- Email me.
- Partnership track.
- Sallary commesurates with experience.
- Monday thru Friday workweek with great.
- Excellent compensation and Benefit package.
- Partners make in the 90 percentile of the Mgma of the area.
- Excellent schools and housing costs!
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 27.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in New York City
Flag of New York City
Are you single? New York City is an ideal place for singles. Ranked #3 with the most singles within a large city according to Sperling's Bestplace with a 39.8% single population.