Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in NYC
Thursday · June 29, 2017
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
New York City: Hospitalist needed one hour from New York City
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Email me.
- Partnership track.
- Excellent compensation and Benefit package.
- Work in one of the most desirable historic locations in New York.
- Sallary commesurates with experience.
- Board certified/eligible Internal Medicine within 5 years of residency.
- Partners make in the 90 percentile of the Mgma of the area.
- Excellent schools and housing costs!
- Monday thru Friday workweek with great.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 27.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in New York City
Flag of New York City
New York City is home to many Fortune 500 Companies. These companies include: Verizon Communications, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Citigroup, Metlife, PepsiCo, Pfizer, New York Life Insurance, American Express, Bristol-Myer Squibb, Time Warner Cable, Philip Morris International, CBS, Avon Products, Corning, Barnes & Noble, MasterCard, Foot Locker and Ralph Lauren just to name a few.