Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board certified/eligible Internal Medicine within 5 years of residency.
- Email me.
- Sallary commesurates with experience.
- Monday thru Friday workweek with great.
- Partners make in the 90 percentile of the Mgma of the area.
- Partnership track.
- Excellent schools and housing costs!
- Work in one of the most desirable historic locations in New York.
- Excellent compensation and Benefit package.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 27.