Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4 weeks vacation and one week paid CME.
- BC/BE Critical Care or Pulmonology.
- 1st year compensation includes relocation expenses, medical, dental, malpractice insurance and competitive base salary with provision to make generous productivity bonus.
- Partnership is offered after one year pending partner review.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Group seeking a Critical Care or Pulmonologist physicians for full or part time positions for a rapidly growing group.
- Opportunities for Sleep Studies.
- Teaching Opportunities.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 12.