Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether you are a novice or an expert, the career possibilities are endless.
- If you have these qualities then we are the right match for you!
- 830p-830a schedule.
- This Hospital campus is located just 20 miles north from Manhattan and is commutable by train.
- The Adult Hospitalist team consists of 28 board-certified internists.
- Avergage 14-15 shifts/mo.
- In addition to an outstanding and supportive work environment, we offer a comprehensive benefits program.
- Are you ready to be a part of a hospital that's moving from good to great?
- A stable, cohesive hospitalist group seeks recently trained and/or experienced inpatient specialists for an employed position as a Nocturnist.
- As we grow and expand our services we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and commitment to quality and excellence.
- In addition, approximately 60 private physicians affiliated with the Hospital have requested that the Adult Hospitalist Program care for their patients that require hospital admission.
- One that's committed to excellence and ready to match your interests to our needs?
- Hospitalists serve as primary care providers for patients who are admitted but do not have a primary care provider on the Hospital's medical staff.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 14.