Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding required.
- The facility needs a physician to cover 18 day shifts per month with some procedures, ICU rounding, and. 15-18 patients per day with full ancillary staff and specialty backup.
- Temporary to permanent position starting May.
- Family oriented college town in upstate New York seeks Temporary to Permanent Hospitalist.
- Boarded/eligible in Internal Medicine (Will consider Family Practice with Hospitalist Experience).
- 18 shifts per month.
- Some procedures required.
- The ideal candidate is Board Certified or Board Eligible within 3 years in Internal Medicine (Family Practice will be considered with Hospitalist experience) and has an unrestricted New York state license.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.