Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The average number of encounters per physician being 17 per day.
- The scheduling is fairly flexible with the full time physicians working anywhere from 6-8 shifts in a row.
- Flexible shift schedule to accommodate hospitalists needs each month.
- The full time physicians work 15, twelve-hour shifts per month.
- ER physicians also cover.
- Codes from 7am to 5pm, are generally covered by the ICU attending, the hospitalist, or the attending of record.
- RVU bonus plan to make even more!
- Join 14 hospitalists in a program established since 2006.
- Extra shifts available or extra nights ($140 per hour) to easily make over $300K.
- Upstate New York community is a year-round recreation for skiing, fishing, hiking,and more!
- Five physicians work the day shift (7am-7pm), one physician works the night shift (7pm-7am) and one physicians works the evening shift (12pm-12am).
- During the night shift, the hospitalist on and an ER attending go to codes.
- 341 bed acute care hospital.
- 126 per hour for 180 hours per month = $275K earnings.
- Full benefits pack.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 23.