Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great benefit package.
- Paid vacation.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Procedures are not required.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.