Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great benefit package.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Paid vacation.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Procedures are not required.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.