Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Paid vacation.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Procedures are not required.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Great benefit package.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.