Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Procedures are not required.
- Paid vacation.
- Great benefit package.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.