Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · August 5, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are not required.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Great benefit package.
- Paid vacation.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.