Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Great benefit package.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Procedures are not required.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Paid vacation.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.