Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Procedures are not required.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Great benefit package.
- Paid vacation.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.