Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Procedures are not required.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Paid vacation.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Great benefit package.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.