Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are not required.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Paid vacation.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Great benefit package.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.