Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Paid vacation.
- Great benefit package.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Procedures are not required.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.