Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Procedures are not required.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Paid vacation.
- Great benefit package.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.