Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · December 6, 2023
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Paid vacation.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Procedures are not required.
- Great benefit package.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.