Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · May 24, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Procedures are not required.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Paid vacation.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Great benefit package.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.