Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Tuesday · June 28, 2022
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great benefit package.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Paid vacation.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
- Procedures are not required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.