Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 104/hr day/$115/hr nights + RVU and Bonus incentives.
- Occurrence Malpractice, paid time off for CME's.
- Procedures are not required.
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up.
- Located on scenic Upper Delaware River where NY, PA, NJ meet.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine welcome.
- Established Private Hospitalist group is growing their program.
- Rotating blocked 12 hour shifts Schedules- flexible blocks.
- Great benefit package.
- 5-7 Hospitalists on the team.
- Paid vacation.
- Active NY license a Huge plus.
- All Mass transit available via NJ Transit, Amtrak and Shortline Bus thru Port Authority - 45 minutes to Stewart Airport.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.