Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · August 5, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base salary over 200K++ Depending on Experience.
- Established Hospitalist program.
- Blocked 7on 7 off with 10hr Day shift, 8a-6p.
- Base salary is well over 200K+ depending on experience with full benefits, sign-on and relocation.
- Disability, life insurance, retirement.
- H1 Visa candidates welcomed.
- Great work life balance with a 10hour day shift 8a-6p on a 7on 7 off schedule.
- Day Hospitalists needed to join an established team in a University Town in upstate New York.
- Let's do it now!
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 9.