Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If, the idea of working with a nationally recognized Academic and Medical institution sounds appealing, then we'd like to speak with you!
- Free tuition for employee's children.
- Provide care to patients of all ages with potentially life-limiting and/or life-ending illnesses.
- Board Certification in Palliative and Hospice Care.
- We are seeking a Board Certified, Palliative and Hospice Physician to join our inpatient program in New York City.
- Active, unrestricted New York license.
- Permanent, Full-time employed position.
- Exceptional benefits package.
- Retirement plan with automatic employer contribution.
- Monday through Friday schedule with some.
- The Hospice and Palliative care program is committed to providing a better quality of life for patients who are seriously ill.
- Interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, social workers and dietitian working closely together.
- Need is immediate, preferred start date is within 90 days (or less).
- State-of-the-art, inpatient facility has received a 5 Star overall rating.
- In doing so, we provide comprehensive management of physical, social, spiritual, and existential needs of an individual with progressive, end of life illness.
- Our state- of-the-art Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is located on campus of a major, teaching hospital offering a full range of services.
- We're a New York state licensed, not-for-profit organization serving the community proudly for over 100 years.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 13.