Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls Certification.
- 7 On/7 Off - 12 Hour Shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- If you have availability in your schedule.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A New York-based medical facility is currently seeking a Hospitalist physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certified/Eligible IM or FP.
- Ongoing Coverage Needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will be credentialed through Weatherby with past work history.
- The shift times are from 7 PM to 7 AM No critical care procedure are required.
- EMR Charting: Meditech.
- Ventilation Management.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- ICU Coverage Required.
- Locum tenens physician will average five to six patient encounters per night and will respond to codes.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 3.