Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be credentialed through Weatherby with past work history.
- Acls Certification.
- EMR Charting: Meditech.
- ICU Coverage Required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 7 On/7 Off - 12 Hour Shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board Certified/Eligible IM or FP.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Ongoing Coverage Needed.
- If you have availability in your schedule.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The shift times are from 7 PM to 7 AM No critical care procedure are required.
- A New York-based medical facility is currently seeking a Hospitalist physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Locum tenens physician will average five to six patient encounters per night and will respond to codes.
- Ventilation Management.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 3.