Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- ICU Coverage Required.
- If you have availability in your schedule.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- The shift times are from 7 PM to 7 AM No critical care procedure are required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board Certified/Eligible IM or FP.
- Ongoing Coverage Needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- A New York-based medical facility is currently seeking a Hospitalist physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- 7 On/7 Off - 12 Hour Shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- EMR Charting: Meditech.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Locum tenens physician will average five to six patient encounters per night and will respond to codes.
- Ventilation Management.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will be credentialed through Weatherby with past work history.
- Acls Certification.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 3.