Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- From cultural attractions to culinary delights, this scenic city would love to show you all it has to offer!
- 2p-midnight - Admitting - 5-6 providers per evening.
- 11p-9a Overnight - 2-3 providers per overnight.
- 8a-6p Admitting Day.
- 8a-6p Rounding - 10-11 rounding teams per day.
- There is strong potential that this will be an ongoing need at least through December, so please take advantage of this terrific opportunity!
- This wonderful community is seeking a qualified Hospitalist to help with coverage in a large hospital in upstate New York!
- NOW Also Looking FOR Providers TO Cover 7 ON, 7 OFF with various shift coverage available.
- The location is terrific, and the provider will not have to do procedures, admissions, or rounds in the ICU.
This locum tenen job from Onyx M.D. was last open on Aug 12.