Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · May 24, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is strong potential that this will be an ongoing need at least through December, so please take advantage of this terrific opportunity!
- 8a-6p Rounding - 10-11 rounding teams per day.
- From cultural attractions to culinary delights, this scenic city would love to show you all it has to offer!
- 8a-6p Admitting Day.
- NOW Also Looking FOR Providers TO Cover 7 ON, 7 OFF with various shift coverage available.
- The location is terrific, and the provider will not have to do procedures, admissions, or rounds in the ICU.
- 11p-9a Overnight - 2-3 providers per overnight.
- This wonderful community is seeking a qualified Hospitalist to help with coverage in a large hospital in upstate New York!
- 2p-midnight - Admitting - 5-6 providers per evening.
This locum tenen job from Onyx M.D. was last open on Aug 12.