Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · December 6, 2023
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The location is terrific!
- Come take advantage of a terrific Nocturnist position in upstate New York!
- BLS, Acls required.
- Locums will round on MS/ER/ICU and do ER admissions.
- Mon-Sun 8p-8a.
- The candidate is required to have some exposure to Pulmonology and Cardiology cases, and will round in the ICU as well.
- Coverage is 100% adult with Surgical Co-Management.
- Sun-Wed 8p-8a at Samaritans.
- This charming town is near major metropolitan areas full of fun outdoor and indoor activities.
- CCU/ICU Experience required with Pulmonary and Cardiology exposure also required.
- Vent experience preferred.
- Our client seeks a Board Certified provider to help with 1-2 weeks of coverage starting in August.
- Thurs-Sat 9p-7a at St.Marys.
- Come see!
This locum tenen job from Onyx M.D. was last open on Aug 12.