Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (New York City) is for an academic medical center.
- Located in one of New York's boroughs, this teaching hospital has a large practice and offers your choice of a Monday through Friday schedule or a block 7 on, 7 off schedule.
- Nocturnist Program is in place so few if any nights.
- Attainable and lucrative incentive package along with a base salary commensurate with experience will be offered.
- Benefits are comprehensive including all insurances, one week of CME with a stipend and paid vacation.
- Ideal candidate will have Hospitalist experience.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.