Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Momentum Healthcare is a Physician owned staffing firm.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- The details are below.
- Opportunities for research are available.
- Our CEO and all of our board members are practicing Hospitalist.
- They will send the open dates a few months in advance and you can pick up as many dates as you want.
- They are looking for a total of 4 providers.
- We have several other assignments in NY and throughout the country.
- We just opened up a great Locums Hospitalist job in NY, and have tons of locums work throughout the country.
- This is a perfect ongoing locums job.
- A state of the art EMR is in place.
- A full compilation of subspecialty support is available including a closed ICU that is managed by the critical care team.
- Other months, where you have a lot of availability they'll take up to 14 shifts.
- Our team of physicians enjoy a work schedule of 7 on / 7 off for 10 hours each day.
- The group has an opportunity for a residency trained Internal Medicine physician to practice as an Academic Hospitalist in a Regional Level II Trauma Center.
- Primary role will be overseeing and teaching a resident service 12 months a year, along with students from Upstate.
- On months you are busy, you aren't required to work.
- Competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago