Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Provides primary care services to patients in an outpatient setting.
- The hospital has been awarded the Joint Commission's gold seal of approval for disease-specific care for heart failure, primary stroke, hip replacement, knee replacement, wound care, bariatric surgery, and end-stage renal disease.
- Service include primary care, family medicine, behavioral health evaluations, ability to perform basic office procedures.
- Medical Degree, Residency training in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, NYS Physician License, and Board Certification/Eligible in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine, DEA Registry, and Infection Control certificate.
- Must obtain Medical Staff Privileges at South Nassau Communities Hospital.
- In addition to its extensive outpatient specialty centers, South Nassau provides emergency and elective angioplasty, as well as noninvasive Novalis Tx.
- Provides quality health care and adheres to a patient centered medical home model of care.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- And Gamma Knife.
- The Department of Medicine at South Nassau Communities Hospital, under the Chairman of the Department, Aaron E. Glatt, MD, Facp, Fidsa, Fshea is comprised of 400 voluntary and full time Internists and subspecialists, and has been approved by the Acgme to start a 30 resident Internal Medicine Residency Program in July 2019.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provides appropriate primary attending physician services to patients in an acute inpatient setting.
- Located in Oceanside, NY, the hospital is an acute-care, not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides state-of-the-art care.
- Radiosurgery technologies for tumors of the body and brain.
- South Nassau is a designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health and Comprehensive Community Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons and is an accredited center of the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Association and Quality Improvement Program.
- Practices medicine consistent with current best practices and clinical guidelines.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital is one of the region's largest hospitals, with 455 beds, more than 900 physicians and 3,500 employees.
- South Nassau also operates Long Island's only free-standing, 9-1-1 receiving Emergency Department, located in Long Beach.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital seeks a Hospitalist in Oceanside.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Doctorate of Medicine or Osteopathy (MD/DO) Acls Certification BLS/AED Certification from AHA (current) DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) Registry NYS Physician License Previous Experience in a Doctor's Office Setting.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago