Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One Month Paid Time Off.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- Competitive Base Salary 220K-260K.
- Now Interviewing 2019 Residents.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Daytime Schedule.
- 14-16 Patients.
- No Procedures Required.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Seven-Day Block.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago