Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- Now Interviewing 2019 Residents.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- One Month Paid Time Off.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- No Procedures Required.
- Competitive Base Salary 220K-260K.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Seven-Day Block.
- Daytime Schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.