Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seven-Day Block.
- Competitive Base Salary 220K-260K.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- No Procedures Required.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- One Month Paid Time Off.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Now Interviewing 2019 Residents.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Daytime Schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.