Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- Daytime Schedule.
- No Procedures Required.
- Seven-Day Block.
- One Month Paid Time Off.
- Competitive Base Salary 220K-260K.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Now Interviewing 2019 Residents.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.