Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New York Teaching Hospital.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- Daytime Schedule.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Seven-Day Block.
- 150 Hours of Paid Vacation Time + Additional CME Time.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- 7 Days Sick Time.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- No Procedures Required.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Competitive Salary 220K-260K.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.