Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Procedures Required.
- Located a short drive from New York City.
- Employee of pristine financially secure community Hospital.
- Seven-Day Block.
- 14-16 Patients.
- Active Daily Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- 150 Hours of Paid Vacation Time + Additional CME Time.
- All Inclusive Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Benefits.
- 4K Stipend for CME and Dues.
- Daytime Schedule.
- Highly Skilled Staff and Top Trained Board Certified Physicians.
- Competitive Salary 220K-260K.
- Disability and Life Insurance.
- New York Teaching Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Retirement Pension Benefits with Matching.
- 7 Days Sick Time.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.