Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy teaching and being part of the programs core faculty.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Attractive volume allowing excellent high quality service to patients.
- Competitive compensation range from 220,000 to 260,000.
- Acclaimed public and private schools.
- Don't miss out on this one - program has high retention rate and positions fill quickly.
- One on one mentoring, morning case reports and didactic sessions compliment this ideal program.
- Combined with CME Physicians have 24 paid days off per year.
- This is one of the most desirable Hospitalist Programs in greater metro area.
- Hospitalists see patients daily as team with two Internal Medicine Residents each.
- This pristine modern hospital is ideally located in one of the metro areas most attractive communities.
- It is definetly one of New York's favorite programs to join.
- The ICU has 24/7 Intensivist and procedures are not required.
- Physicians work 7 Day blocks schedules- rotating from admitting to rounding services.
- Location is convenient to city, airports, beach and country.
- Exceptional benefit package offered - that also unlike other programs offers paid vacation.
- Our opportunity is not your typical repetitive shift work job.
- Benefits are 100% complete with matching on retirement and additional tax deferred annuity program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.