Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location is convenient to city, airports, beach and country.
- This is one of the most desirable Hospitalist Programs in greater metro area.
- Competitive compensation range from 220,000 to 260,000.
- Don't miss out on this one - program has high retention rate and positions fill quickly.
- One on one mentoring, morning case reports and didactic sessions compliment this ideal program.
- Acclaimed public and private schools.
- It is definetly one of New York's favorite programs to join.
- Attractive volume allowing excellent high quality service to patients.
- Benefits are 100% complete with matching on retirement and additional tax deferred annuity program.
- This pristine modern hospital is ideally located in one of the metro areas most attractive communities.
- Combined with CME Physicians have 24 paid days off per year.
- The ICU has 24/7 Intensivist and procedures are not required.
- Exceptional benefit package offered - that also unlike other programs offers paid vacation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Enjoy teaching and being part of the programs core faculty.
- Our opportunity is not your typical repetitive shift work job.
- Physicians work 7 Day blocks schedules- rotating from admitting to rounding services.
- Hospitalists see patients daily as team with two Internal Medicine Residents each.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.