Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · August 17, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians work 7 Day blocks schedules- rotating from admitting to rounding services.
- Acclaimed public and private schools.
- Exceptional benefit package offered - that also unlike other programs offers paid vacation.
- Don't miss out on this one - program has high retention rate and positions fill quickly.
- This is one of the most desirable Hospitalist Programs in greater metro area.
- Benefits are 100% complete with matching on retirement and additional tax deferred annuity program.
- Our opportunity is not your typical repetitive shift work job.
- Combined with CME Physicians have 24 paid days off per year.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- Competitive compensation range from 220,000 to 260,000.
- One on one mentoring, morning case reports and didactic sessions compliment this ideal program.
- This pristine modern hospital is ideally located in one of the metro areas most attractive communities.
- Attractive volume allowing excellent high quality service to patients.
- It is definetly one of New York's favorite programs to join.
- The ICU has 24/7 Intensivist and procedures are not required.
- Enjoy teaching and being part of the programs core faculty.
- Hospitalists see patients daily as team with two Internal Medicine Residents each.
- Location is convenient to city, airports, beach and country.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.