Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a little bit of everything to do so come work and have some fun.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- Come to play and work in one of NY's most beautiful cities.
- Location: NY.
- The City also has many museums, recreation trails, fields, and beaches with access to lakes where you will find great fishing and boating.
- Have fun outdoors or eat in some amazing local restaurants in town.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC, Must have Fellowship training in both Pulm & CC medicine.
- There are many festivals throughout the year that include the Mayor's Cup and Regatta, the Commemoration of a Civil War and various small events geared toward the history buff in you.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.