Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Adirondack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Come to play and work in one of NY's most beautiful cities.
- Location: NY.
- BC, Must have Fellowship training in both Pulm & CC medicine.
- Have fun outdoors or eat in some amazing local restaurants in town.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The City also has many museums, recreation trails, fields, and beaches with access to lakes where you will find great fishing and boating.
- There are many festivals throughout the year that include the Mayor's Cup and Regatta, the Commemoration of a Civil War and various small events geared toward the history buff in you.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care.
- There is a little bit of everything to do so come work and have some fun.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.