Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for dictation.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Hospitalist Opening - 2 hours from New York City.
- Our Hospitalists serve as attending physicians to residents and medical interns from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- We offer base salary plus performance incentives.
- We reward physician loyalty by offering partnership This midsize University town is the birthplace of IBM.
- You will receive a welcome bonus when you start.
- We are scheduling interviews at one of the largest community hospitals in the tri-cities area of New York with 267 beds.
- Established 11 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners, clinical performance nurse, and hospitalist coordinator.
- The community's cost of living is 10% below the national average, and the public and parochial schools are nationally ranked.
- No procedures required.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 11.