Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- No ICU.
- EMR: Quadramed.
- Credentialing will take a maximum of 120 days.
- Board Eligible within 3 years of residency.
- This coverage is to help with Pulmonary inpatient service.
- The schedule will be Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm and to include one weekend a month 9am to 5pm.
- Medical Center needs a Pulmonologist locum to provide inpatient coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Must be credentialed and worked at least one assignment with agency.
- NY license.
- Established Program.
- Board Certified IM, Pulmonary.
- Location: New York.
- Pulmonary Fellowship and 2 years experience.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist.
- Therefore, the facility would like to find a locum who is already credentialed and has worked an assignment with it's submitting agency.
- No calls.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.