Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Established Program.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Location: New York.
- Ongoign coverage, blocks of 7 / Monday - Sunday 8a-8a.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Types of procedures: All intubations, vent management, bronchoscopy.
- Medical Center needs a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician locum to provide inpatient coverage.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Board Certified IM, Critical Care - Required, Board Certified Pulmonology - Preferred.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care Physician.
- Board Eligible within 3 years of United States residency - Required, if BE.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (see details below).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 3.