Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice in an environment of service excellence that places the Hospitalist Service among the highest rated inpatient satisfaction nationwide.
- Hospitalists: Take your career to the next level.
- We are proud to offer: TOP Tier compensation and benefits.
- We are inviting internal medicine-trained physicians to join extended care service.
- Join Yale Affiliated Practice 30 miles from NYC.
- Conveniently located 25 miles from Manhattan, we are an easy commute by train from NYC for those who want to live in the city.
- Suburban NYC community in Westchester County offering some of the best schools in the nation.
- Long-term opportunities for both leadership and professional development.
- Focused practice in internal medicine and geriatrics in Skilled Nursing Care and Clinic.
- Participate in the education of internal medicine residents.
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance: 5 days a week, 7a-4p with 1 in 4 weekend coverage.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 23.