Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Monday · October 18, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 12.