Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Unkown.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.