Hospitalist Jobs in New York City
Saturday · April 10, 2021
1 Job in The Big Apple
Photo: The Brooklyn Bridge joining Manhattan to Brooklyn.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Update New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital based newly constructed comprehensive cancer center, Fall 2018.
- Cardiopulmonary stress lab.
- Join an un-opposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care Board Certified Physicians.
- Convenient 5-minute commute to Hospital.
- Well-established lung cancer screening program.
- 4-year Contract with Stable Base Salary.
- Rotational 1:4 weekly.
- Annual Educational Loan Repayment $20,000.
- Certified Sleep Center.
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000, plus 5 Paid Days Off.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine.
- Monarch Robotic Bronchoscopy System implemented Spring hospital in NYS.
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy suite with cytopathology.
- Teaching opportunities with accredited Acgme/AOA Family Medicine & Internal Medicine.
- Relocation Reimbursement $10,000.
- Exclusive subspecialty focused.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Opportunity.
- Location: Northern New York.
- Annual Base Salary $385,000, plus Wrvu Incentive Program (5,950 - $45/unit).
- Well-organized Pulmonary Medicine Office.
- Offering solid referral base.
- Signing Bonus $50,000.
- Patient Volume: Unknown.
- Medical Staff greater than 190 physicians.
- Collegial collaboration with Thoracic Surgeon working in the same office.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 12.